In the era of the COVID pandemic, there is a new normal and we are all learning to adapt.
COVID has changed everything and unfortunately, Lower Valley Dental Associates is not immune to the changes. Much like all other industries, we are short staffed. And due to this, delays in scheduling and treatment are the consequence. We are actively searching for enthusiastic and reliable dental assistants and business administrative personnel to join our team and help serve our community. Lower Valley Dental Associates is our work home and we are looking for people that want dentistry to be their career.
Unfortunately due the staffing shortage, the consequence include:
- Limited available appointments
- Limited hours of availability
Each patient appointment is extremely valuable. Should you be unable to attend your scheduled appointment please notify our office ASAP so that we may accommodate another patient that may be in need.
Upon arrival to you can 1) come inside, 2)call the main number 956-350-0059 or text us at 833-243-5954 To let us know you have arrived
Make sure you have filled out any digital forms to update you address and medical history.
- All patients must wear a facial covering during their visit to our office and should only remove it when asked.
- Children with appointments may only be accompanied by ONE adult.
- No other siblings without appointments or extra adults will be allowed in the building.