POST – COVID-19 appointments
The Texas State Board of Dental Examiners and the Governor of Texas have said that we can resume non-emergency dental care on May the 1st.
And even though this is good news, everyone’s safety is definitely our number one focus.
In preparing for our reopening May 11, 2020, we want to make you aware of our new scheduling protocols post COVID-19.
Each patient will be given an appointment beginning and end time to help avoid excessive patient overlap inside of our office.
Upon arrival to the parking lot – please stay in your car and text us 956-382-6497
Let us know you are here
- A same-day as appointment screening link will be sent to your phone.
- Please fill it out and return it.
- After we review your answers we will send you a text to come to the entrance.
- You will be greeted by an LVDA team member.
- We will take your temperature and you will be escorted directly to your treatment room.
- All appointments will have a start and finish time.
- All patients must wear a facial covering during their visit to our office and should only remove it when asked.Children with appointments may only be accompanied by ONE adult. No other siblings without appointments or extra adults will be allowed in the building.